Our next Breakfast Indaba is taking place on the 27th of September, where the Implications of the new National Environmental Management Act (NEMA) will be discussed. Click here to read more and to secure your space
Previous Breakfast Indabas include:
- "COMMODITIES 2017 – on the way up???" - 6 April 2017
- "What is the cost of doing business in SA Mining?" - 20 September 2016
- "Commodities: the only way is up – or is it?” - 6 April 2016
- "Flow Through Share Schemes" - 29 September 2015
- The inaugural breakfast Indaba, which took place on 24th March 2015. Hosted by Bernard Swanepoel, it addressed the thorny subject of land as well as royalties, tax and other issues affecting mining. Guest speaker was Stephen Meintjes, who has recently co-authored and published “Our Land, Our Rent, Our Jobs”. Attendees heard the arguments and counter arguments and joined in the ongoing conversations affecting the mining and resource sectors.